2011 m. balandžio 10 d., sekmadienis

In my head I see you all over me


First one in english.

You know the feeling, when you check your cell phone in every ten minutes, to see if there any messages from her... The phone rings!!! No, it's your mom. Why does she keeps me wondering?

I like her, I like her a lot. I haven't felt this for months, maybe years.. Oh gosh, there is she...?

It is so hard to wait, it is so hard to get closer to you. Am I doing something wrong? You don't like me? Or I like you too much? Too many questions.

Would like to go out with me? We could grab a coffee and walk through the old town. The wheather is nice. Why don't you and I get toghether?

If it's a date - I gonna bring flowers!!! You say its old fashioned? No - it's classic. I'm gonna make you smile, because I love the way you smile. Like in a song: cause when you smile...

First thought in the morning is about you, last thought in the night - about you. You came and you stayed in my head. Once Oscar Wilde told: Beautiful women are like best trap for men, but men fals into that trap with a pleasure. You are my trap. And you are bad - you don't need me, but you don't let me go. You have million lovers, admirers and others, so why do you let me go? I'm the only one from a million. You don't need me. Let me go.

But easier to say - harder to do. Like Benjamin Franklin once told: Well done is better than well said.

We are lovers. Mind lovers. We kiss a lot, but nobody knows it. It a secret. If I kiss you a thousand times, you will kiss me thousand back. We play, we wrestle, we bite, we tickle. I my head I see you all over me.

So I stay. I came to make you better, you came to make me better. Every effort I make, every text I send, every word I say, every touch I make is for you. If life is trip - you are the road. You are my air, you are my food, you are my drug, you are my soul.




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą